Paneer makhani recipe is one of the most liked dish on the Indian restaurant menu. Paneer Makhani is cubes of paneer simmered in creamy and tomato gravy garnished with cream.
- 250 gms Paneer How to make paneer
- 200 gms Fresh Cream
- 200 gms Tomato Puree
- 2-3 tblsp Butter
- 2 tblsp Fenugreek leaves (dried kasuri methi)
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2-3 Green Chillies
- Salt as per taste
How to make paneer butter masala:
- Melt the butter in a pan, add slit green chillies, tomato puree, kasuri methi, salt, red chilli powder and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cream and garam masala powder and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the paneer pieces and cook for a minute. Serve hot garnished with cream.