Here is a recipe for rice flavoured with garlic and green chillies. learn how to make garlic rice.
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 2 tsp crashed garlic
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 2 tblsp cashewnuts (kaju)
- 1 tblsp almonds(badam), slivered.
- 1 tsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tblsp ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make garlic rice:
- Take a heavy wok and heat ghee in it.
- Now add garlic and green chilies to it.
- Once garlic turns golden in color, add the dry fruits and roast for half a minute.
- Now add the cooked rice, sprinkle salt and pepper and mix well.
- Garnish the Garlic Rice with fresh coriander and serve.