This is an easy fried rice recipe. It is so simple to make yet delectable. It goes very well with any kind of dal, curry or it can be eaten by iteself with some tomato ketchup. In our home this vegetable fried rice recipe is a regular. It is very less time consuming. If you are a bachelor, living away from home or thinking what to pack for lunch box tomorrow, then this is the right recipe. Lets learn how to make vegetable fried rice at home.
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1/2 Carrot finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilly (optional)
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 Capsicum finely chopped
- 2 French Beans finely chopped
- 1 cup Boiled Rice
- 2 -3 tblsp Amul Butter / Oil
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tblsp Chopped green coriander
How To Make Vegetable Fried Rice At Home :
- Heat butter or oil in a pan and add the chopped onions. Fry till pink. Do not over fry to make them brown.
- Add chopped french beans, capsicum, carrot and green chilly.
- Stir fry for a minute and then add the boiled rice.
- If you are adding freshly boiled rice then let the rice cool down completely or else the rice will get mashed and will not taste that good.
- Also make sure that the rice is not over boiled.
- Now add salt and black pepper and chopped green coriander. Mix well.
- Fried rice is ready to be served at home.
- This fried rice recipe is so simple and easy to make. And goes well with any kind of curry or dal or just with sauce. Whenever you have any leftover boiled plain rice then make this rice recipe and do not let them go wasted.
What to serve with vegetable fried rice
This is one question which really bothers us when thinking about cooking vegetable fried rice. So there are many suggestions
- Dal Tadka
- Sweet And Sour Vegetable
- Vegetable Manchurian
- Dal Makhani
- Chicken Korma