This yummy and healthy drink is perfect between the summer meals. Indian lassi patiala is made with yogurt and sugar and flavored with cardamom and saffron. Learn how to make lassi Patiala by following this quick recipe.
Serves : 2
Preparation time : 15 minute
2 cups thick curd
10 strands of saffron (kesar)
1/2 tsp cardamom
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp hot milk
1/2 cup ice (crushed)
2 tsp pistachio (pista), almonds(badam) (very finely chopped)
How to make lassi patiala:
- Soak saffron in 1 tsp of hot milk and mix till saffron is dissolved properly.
- Take a mixing bowl, add curd and sugar in it, mix them.
- Add the saffron, cardamom and ice. Whip it well with the help of hand beater till lassi is frothy and light.
- Garnish it with the strands of pistachio and almonds.
- Add crushed ice over it. Serve chilled.