Here’s a delicious pudding recipe with fruits and chocolate. Learn how to make Russian pudding.
- 1 cake
- 2 cup fresh cream
- 4 cup milk (doodh)
- 4 tsp custard powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 orange (santra)
- 1 apple (seb)
- 1 cup grapes (angoor)
- 1 slice pineapple (annanas)
- few chocolate pieces
How to make russian pudding:
- Beat cream so as to thicken it.
- Mix custard in 1 cup cold milk.
- Boil remaining milk.
- After 1 boil, add sugar and custard and stir continuously until it thickens.
- Then remove it from the flame.
- Cut orange, apple, pineapple and grapes into small pieces.
- Cut cake also into small pieces.
- Spread cake pieces in a dish and then custard and all the fruits.
- Refrigerate it for sometime for setting.
- Then spread cream on it.
- Grate chocolate and garnish the pudding with it.
- Serve it chilled.