Here’s a scrumptious recipe with sesame (til) and paneer. Learn how to make sesame paneer.
- 200 gm cottage cheese(paneer) How to make paneer
- 4 tblsp refined flour(maida)
- 2-3 garlic buds (lahsun)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder(lal mirch)
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup bread powder
- 1 tblsp semolina (sooji)
- 4 tblsp sesame seeds (til)
- a pinch of dry red colour (sookha lal rang)
- oil for frying
How to make sesame (til) paneer:
- Cut thick triangular paneer slices. Sprinkle salt and chat masala on both the sides and keep aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and make a batter.
- Dip paneer slices in the batter and coat it on all the sides.
- Heat oil at low flame.
- Deep fry all paneer slices until golden brown.
- Take them out on a kitchen paper so as to soak extra oil.
- Serve hot with some sauce or chutney.