This is a very easy egg curry South Indian style. The addition of curry leaves make this egg curry extra tasty. What more you can make it in a jiffy. You can even make it for your next dinner party or when some guest arrives unexpected – this hardly takes 10 minutes. And your guests are going to love it. Lets know more how to make egg curry South Indian style.
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 chopped Onion
- 4 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Green Chilly
- 10 -12 Curry Patta
- 1/4 tsp Saunf Powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
How To Make 10 minutes Egg Curry:
- In kadai heat the oil and add mustard seeds. Let them splutter and then add chopped onion and curry leaves.
- Cook the onions till they turn pink. Do not let them turn brown.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste. Cook till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the kashmiri red chilly powder, salt, coriander powder and slit green chilly.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes are soft. Then add garam masala and saunf powder if you are adding.
- Finally add 1/2 cup water to add some curry. Let it simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and add the chopped hard boiled eggs.
- Sprinkle chopped green coriander and serve with malabar parantha or plain parantha or roti.
Tips for making egg curry south Indian style: