Smack your lips for this mouthwatering dish made with chicken keema, thai curry paste, mustard paste, hard boiled eggs and spices.
- 1 cup chicken keema
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic 9 chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger ( chopped)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tomato chopped
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp dhaniya powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Thai curry paste ( red)
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp hot –n sweet sauce
- 1/2 tsp mustard paste
- 4 hard boiled eggs.
- Salte to taste.
- 1 double fried egg
- 1 tbsp coriander chopped
How to make chicken keema and egg:
- Heat , oil, saute the garlic, ginger, onion, add in tomatoes powdered spices, salt to taste.
- Thai curry paste, curry leaves,
- Add in the keema and saute for a few seconds and add in the hot-n- sweet sauce and mustared paste.
- Simmer the keema for 8-10 minutes on a medium flame.
- Fry the keema on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a little water and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Finally mix in the shredded egg and serve hot garnished with wedges of hard boiled eggs and chopped coriander.