- 500 gms Chicken (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup Cornflour
- 1 tsp Garlic (Lasun) juice
- 2 tblsp Curd (Dahi)
- 2 cups Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- 1 Cellophane Bag
- 1 tsp Ginger (Adrak) juice
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
How to make murg kababs mughlai:
- Soak chicken pieces in salt, garlic and ginger juice for 12 to 16 hours.
- Now put cornflour in the bag with little salt and black pepper.
- Add pieces of chicken removed from garlic juice and ginger and vinegar.
- Shake the bag well with chicken, cornflour, salt and pepper in it.
- Heat the ghee in a pan.
- Then gradually add pieces of chicken and fry them till golden brown on high flame.
- Continue frying till all the pieces are done.
- Server hot with green salad.