Here is the recipe for Indian mango cheesecake. Cheese cream is mixed with elaichi powder and then left to set.
- 500 ml fresh cream
- 200 gm sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 gm cheese cream
- 15 gm dissolved gelatin
- 40 gm mango pulp
- 10 gm cardamom (elaichi) powder
How to make mango cheesecake :
- Blend cream.
- Blend eggs and 100 gm sugar in a double boiler until the mixture turns yellow.
- Blend cheese cream separately. Now add the above mixture to this cream.
- Add mango pulp and elaichi powder to this.
- Mix well with gelatin.
- Refrigerate the mixture for sometime.
- Garnish with mango slices and serve.