Here is a delicious, tempting dhokla recipe that can be made within no time and served to your guests. Learn how to make instant dhokla.
- 1 1/2 cup gram flour (besan)
- 2 tsp semolina (suji)
- 2 tsp eno powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 lemon (nimbu)
- 2 green chilly (hari mirch)
- 8-10 curry leaves (kadi patta)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds (raai)
- 1/4 tsp salt (namak)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp oil
How to make instant dhokla:
- Mix gram flour, semolina and 1 cup water.
- Grease a container.
- Heat water in a pressure cooker and place sieve (jaali) on it.
- Now add eno powder.
- Immediately pour this mixture in the greased container.
- Place it on jaali and cover the cooker.
- Remove the whistle of the cooker.
- Let it cook at high flame for 15 minutes.
- Then take out the dhoklas out of the container and cut intopieces once it is cooled.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds. Then put curryleaves.
- Finely chop green chilies.
- Pour this on dhoklas.
- Put 2 cup water, sugar and lemon juice in a container and put alldhoklas in it.
- After 5 minutes take out extra water.
- Garnish with finely chopped dhania patti.
- Serve with some chutney.