- 1 lb semi-sweet Chocolate Squares
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1/2 cup Natural California Pistachios (chopped)
- 2 cup Whipping Cream
- Ground Pistachios or Cocoa or Chocolate Sprinkles
How to make truffle pistachio hearts:
- Pour chocolate squares, cream and butter in a microwave bowl..
- Microwave it high for 4-5 minutes till the chocolate is melted, stirring halfway through..
- Beat with wire whip until smooth..
- Combine chopped pistachios..
- Pour into a pan lined with sheet of foil..
- Let it chill till it is firm..
- Pull out chocolate from pan, hold onto foil for easy handling..
- Shape it into heart shapes with a help of knife..
- Decorate by dipping sides of hearts in extra ground pistachios, cocoa or chocolate sprinkles..
- Arrange on a platter..