- 36 oz refrigerated Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 2 tblsp Peanut (finely chopped)
- Chocolate (melted) or Chocolate Sauce
- 2 cup Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream (softened)
How to make ice cream sandwich hearts:
- For about 15 minutes let dough at room temperature.
- Lubricate a jellyroll pan.
- Put cookie dough into prepared pan sprinkle with peanuts.
- Lightly press some nuts into it.
- Bake it in a preheated oven to 350°f till set and golden brown, it will take about 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely in pan.
- With the help of a heart-shaped cookie cutter cut 16 hearts.
- Pour 1/4 cup ice cream onto 8 hearts.
- Make top with remaining hearts.
- Press lightly to spread ice cream to edges.
- Pull out excess ice cream from edges.
- decorate sandwiches on plate.
- Sprinkle with chocolate sauce and serve.