- 10 oz frozen Strawberries (thawed)
- 1 tblsp Sugar (powdered)
- 2 frozen (10-3/4 oz each) All-Butter Pound Cakes (thawed)
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream (whipped)
- 1/2 cup Strawberry or Seedless Raspberry Preserves
How to make cupid cakes:
- Drain strawberries and reserve 1 tblsp juice.
- Combine strawberries, powdered sugar, reserved juice with whipped cream and set it aside.
- Reduce each cake into 12 slices.
- Spread 12 slices with about 1/2 tsp preserves each.
- Top it with remaining slices to make sandwiches.
- Press lightly to spread preserves to edges.
- Pull excess preserves from edges.
- Decorate onto serving plate.
- Top with whipped cream mixture.