Impress your family by cooking raseeley chawal or rice. It has the flavour of moong dal bari. Learn how to make raseeley chawal.
- 2 cups rice (cooked)
- 3/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 green chilli (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 tblsp ghee
- 6 pieces of moong dal bari (crushed)
- 2-3 tomatoes (chopped)
- salt to taste
How to make raseeley chawal:
- Heat ghee, add cumin seeds and onions and fry till all are golden.
- Add tomatoes and cook till done.
- Finally add all the masalas, green chillies, bari, salt and a little water and cook until the baris are soft.
- Add rice, stir gently, remove from the fire and serve with raita or curd.