Unusual dahiwadas made of bread and then deep fried. And served like regular dahiwadas.
- 8 slices bread
- 4 cups curd
- 2 tbsp. raisins
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 tsp. powdered roasted cummin seeds
- 1/2 cup tamarind pulp, sweetened with sugar
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp. coriander leaves
How to make bread dahiwadas:
- Remove bread crusts. Knead bread with a little curd and salt.
- Make small balls, putting some raisins in the centre. Fry till crisp in hot oil. Drain and keep aside.
- Beat rest of curd and add salt and sugar. Drop in the wadas.
- Sprinkle with chilli powder and cummin seed powder, and pour tamarind pulp over.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.