- 1/4 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup fresh Orange Juice
- 1 1/4 tblsp vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, skin attached
- 3/4 tsp grated orange peel
- 1/4 tsp minced fresh Thyme
- 2 cloves minced Garlic
How to make orange grilled herb chicken:
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl to make the herb mixture.
- Take each chicken breast and slip your fingers between the skin and flesh of the chicken, leaving the skin attached.
- Slide some of the herb mixture under the skin of each breast, pulling the skin back over each breast when finished.
- Prepare a grill with an oiled rack set 4 inches above the heat source.
- On a gas grill, set the heat to high. Mix together the orange juice, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Grill the chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on each side, turning once and basting with the orange juice mixture, until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the skin before eating.