- 1/2 pint Whipping Cream
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 large Hershey bar with almonds
- 1//2 pint Cool Whip
- 6 tsp cold water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 pie crusts (meringue, graham or oreo)
How to make mothers day chocolate pie:
- Break the bar into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler or on medium heat in the microwave, carefully so as not to scorch.
- When finished melting, add and the cold water.
- Let the chocolate cool for a few minutes.
- Whip the cream with the vanilla.
- Stir the chocolate and then fold this and the cream together.
- Fill the pies and serve.