Garlic cloves, sage and rosemary are used to make this nice dish.
6 lb leg of Lamb (trimmed)
5 Garlic cloves (peeled and sliced)
20 small sprigs fresh Rosemary
20 small sprigs fresh Sage
1/4 cup Olive oil
Salt and Pepper according to taste
How to make leg of lamb:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Make deep incisions all over the leg of lamb.
- Pour garlic slivers and herb sprigs into the incisions.
- Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper over the leg.
- Let it marinade at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Place the leg of lamb on a rack set in a roasting pan.
- Cook it for about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven.
- Let it stand for ten minutes.
- Cut into slices.