- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1 litre Milk
- 250 grams Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon Saffron
- 1 tablespoon Pistachios
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Raisins
How To Make Doodh Pak:
- Soak the almonds in warm water for 1 hour. Peel and grind to a
fine paste. Dissolve the saffron in 1 tablespoon of warm milk and
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottomed pan, stirring constantly. Add
the almond paste and simmer for 30-35 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the saffron, sugar, pista and raisins. Cook on a very low
flame till thick. Sprinkle cardamom powder.
- Serve doodh pak hot or chilled.