- Oval shaped flat buns
- Chicken 250 gms boneless sliced to 1 inch
- Oil 5 gms
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Green chilles 2 chopped
- Curds 1/2 cup
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
How to make Chicken Palate :
- Take oil in the wok toss in green chilies ,chicken,ginger garlic paste,salt and saute for few mins
- Add curds and cream and when it starts leaving water cover it with a lid and check till the chicken is cooked and all the water is evaporated make it dry if needed.
- Now take buns arange the prepared mixture on the buns if required u can spread little sauce and then microwave for 1 or 2 mins.
- Chicken palate is ready to eat.