- 6 Bananas (Kela), ripe
- 3/4 cup Vinegar (Sirka)
- 3 teaspoons Salt (Namak)
- 1/8 teaspoon of Cinnamon (Dalchini) powder
- 2 ground Cloves (Lavang)
- 2 big cardamoms (Elaichi Moti)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 1 1/2 cups of Sugar (Cheeni)
- 4 teaspoons Raisins (Kishmish)
- 4 teaspoons blanched Almond (Badam)
How to make banana chutney:
- Peel and chop bananas.
- Cook with vinegar to a pulp and then stir in sugar until it dissolves.
- Remove from the fire, mix raisins, almonds (slit into halves), salt, chili powder and ground spices.
- Cool, stir and pour into clean jars and cork tightly.
- Serve after 2 days.