Taste this unusual rainbow cake made from 5 types of jello and then layered one on top of another to form this cake.
- 1 pkt jelly raspberry
- 1 pkt jelly lime
- 1 pkt jelly lemon
- 1 pkt jelly orange
- 1 pkt jell s trawberry
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 5 cup boiling water
- 1 cup whipped cream
How to make rainbow cake:
- Dissolve each packet of jelly-gelatin separately in one cup boiling water.
- Now add 1/2 cup cold water to each of them.
- Chill raspberry gelatin until very thick.
- Smoothly line sides of a 9 inch spring form pan with wax paper.
- Cut to extract 3 inches above the pan.
- Whip the raspberry gelatin until fluffy.
- Now spoon this mixture into the pan.
- Chill the pan in the refrigerator until sat but not firm.
- Chill, whip and layer the remaining flavors in the pan, letting each layer chill until sat but not firm before adding the next layer.
- Chill this pan overnight and loosen around the edges and remove the sides of the pan and paper.
- Now take the chipped cream and spread over the top and sides of the cake.
- The rainbow cake is ready.