Want to make boondi at home.. here is the recipe for you for making yummy besan boondi. You can use boondi for making boondi ki sabzi, boondi raita, use it in bhel puri and much more.
- 2 cups gram Flour (besan)
- 11/4th cup Water
- Oil for deep-frying
- Gradually mix the water into the flour to make a smooth batter.
- Whisk well and leave for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. using perforated spoon with round holes, pour the batter into the oil, shaking the spoon so that the batter drops fall through in pieces.
- Use a little of batter at a time. Use a clean, perforated spoon to turn the bondi and to take them from the oil.
- Drain the bondi on absorbent kitchen paper and store in an airtight container for future use.
- Keeps best for about a month.