Wondering how to make creamy curd ( dahi) at home, here is a easy tips and recipes for making homemade extremely delicious dahi
- 1 litre Milk
- 1/2tsp curd (yogurt)
- Milk should be boiled and cooled.
- Remove the cream (malai) from milk and warm it (not too much).
- In a bowl add curd and milk, stirring well. Place it in a warm & cozy place for overnight or for 5-6 hours.
- When it is done refrigerate it for 1-2 hours for better results.
- Note : If weather is too cool especially in winters cover the bowl with some woolen cloth. Preferably use casseroles in place of a bowl for better result. In summers it take less time to get