A simple and easy Indian chicken roti wrap recipe for bachelors. The chicken pieces can be marinated well in advance, refrigerated and can be used when everdesired.The spices needed for this recipe are very basic and easiy available. Here is the recipe for it. It is a very good use of leftover rotis. Can be sent with thekids in the tiffin or served as evening snacks. Extremely healthy, filling and uncomplicated.
Total Time: 20 mins
Serves:2 – 3
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Boneless
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 tsp Clove Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tblsp Thick Curd
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tblsp Olive Oil
How to make Indian chicken roti wrap :
- Clean the chicken pieces and cut them into 1 inch pieces.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients well so that each chicken piece is evenly coated with the marinade.
- Cover it and keep it fridge for atleast 1 hour or more.
- When it is time to make the wrap heat a pan or griddle and pour 1 tsp of oil and place all the pieces of chicken on it. Cook on medium flame. Keep stirring thepieces ocaasionally.
- After approximately 15 mins the chicken should be done. Make sure not cook too much as this will dry out the chicken. Sprinkle some lemon juice. Keep aside
- Now heat the roti and smear some green chutney on the base and then arrange the chicken pieces and slit onions. Roll the wrap and relish the goodness of this juicysoft chicken.