ALOO PALAK RECIPE
Ingredients for palak aloo sabzi :
2lb Spinach (chopped)
1lb potatoes (quartered)
2 green chilies
1 tbsp melted butter
A pinch of asafoetida
1 tsp white cumin seeds
Salt To Taste
How to make palak aloo recipe:
- Heat the butter in a sauce-pan and fry the asafoetida and cumin
seeds and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, potatoes, salt and chilies.
- Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
- Stir several times and then arrange the tomato and lemon slices
over the mixture.
- Cover, lowering the heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the aloo palak hot as a side dish.