Tosha is a Sindhi dessert which is made by frying plain flour rolls and then dipping them in sugar syrup.Discover how to make Tosha.
250 gms Plain Flour
1/2 Cup Curd
1/2 tsp Cooking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Oil
2 1/2 Cup Sugar
3 Cup Water
How to make tosha:
- Mix the flour,cooking soda,salt,oil and yogurt.Knead
it into a stiff dough .
- Make long shaped rolls (like kebabs)
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai and fry these rolls
till they are golden brown.
- Alongside prepare syrup by heating 3 cup water and
suagar.Let this syrup have a thick consistency.
- Dip the fried rolls or toshas in this syrup.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Toshas are ready.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...