ONION RICE RECIPE
A quick and easy recipe of fried rice laced with
onions and a tangy flavor of lemon.
2 cup cooked rice
1 onion sliced
2 tblsp oil
1/2 tsp mustard seeds (raai)
1 green chili chopped
1 tsp chopped garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp fresh coriander, chopped
2 tsp juice of lime
How to make onion rice:
- Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds, and green chilies into it
and let splutter.
- Now add the garlic and fry till it turns golden brown
- You should now put in the sliced onions and saute till they are
golden in color
- Add the salt and pepper, put in the rice and mix well.
- Put of the stove and mix the lime juice well with the rice
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve hot.