SHAHI PUDDING RECIPE
Here's a delicious and quite filling pudding recipe with paneer and dry fruits. Learn how to make shahi pudding.
1 litre milk (doodh)
1 cup sugar
50 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
2 tbsp custard powder
1 cup fresh cream
1/2 cup cashew nut and almond (kaju badam)
1/2 cup cherry
1 tsp vanilla essence
How to make shahi pudding:
- Grate cottage cheese.
- Chop cashew nuts and almonds.
- Mix custard in 1 cup milk.
- Boil the remaining milk until it is reduced to half.
- Then add sugar and custard in it.
- Stir continuously so as to thicken. Remove it from the flame.
- Pour it in a dish when it cools.
- Add cottage cheese and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Beat cream and spread it on the top.
- Garnish with cashew nuts, almonds and cherry.
- Serve chilled.