Learn how to make mango pudding. Here is a mouth watering mango pudding recipe that can be enjoyed anytime in summer.
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1 cup cottage cheese(paneer)
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tblsp gelatin
- 1/4th cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup mango cubes
- Cream and cherry for garnishing
How to make mango pudding:
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 th cup of water. Keep it aside.
- In a mixer blend the mango pulp, paneer cream and sugar.
- Take a bowl and mix both the blended mixture and the dissolved gelatin.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for setting.
- When fully set garnish with mango pieces, cream and cherries and serve immediately.