PINEAPPLE PUDDING RECIPE
Here's a yummy pineapple pudding recipe with cake and custard and can be served as a sweet dish. Learn how to make pineapple pudding.
1/2 tin condensed milk
2 cup refined flour (maida)
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp eating soda
1 cup butter
1 tsp pineapple essence
1 tsp yellow colour
3 tbsp custard powder
3 cup milk(doodh)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tin pineapple
1 packet pineapple jelly
few almond (badam)
How to make pineapple pudding:
- Blend condensed milk, butter and sugar properly for making cake.
- Mix eating soda and baking powder in refined flour.
- Add this to the condensed milk mixture frequently and mix well.
- Then add 1/2 cup water, essence and colour in it.
- Grease cake tin with butter and then refined flour.
- Now pour the above mixture in the tin.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 35 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Now take it out and let it cool.
- Now to make custard mix custard in half cup milk.
- Boil the remaining milk with sugar.
- After one boil, mix custard in it and stir continuously until it thickens.
- Then remove it from the flame and let it cool.
- Cut pineapple into small pieces.
- Add ready jelly to the juice in the tin and let it cool.
- Now spread thin slices of cake in the dish.
- Spread pineapple pieces over it.
- Pour half of the jelly over it, then custard and then jelly.
- Refrigerate it for sometime for setting.
- Garnish with chopped almond and serve it chilled.