EGG TOAST RECIPE
2-3 slices of Bread
1/2 onion (finely chopped)
1/2 tomato (finely chopped)
1-2 green chilies (finely chopped)
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Salt To Taste
1 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp red chili powder or to taste
Oil to fry
- Beat the eggs and add milk, chopped onions, tomatoes, green
chilies, coriander, salt & chili powder.
- Beat the mixture until foamed.
- Heat oil in a frying-pan or griddle.
- Dip bread slice in the mixture and coat it evenly and fry over
- Fry on both sides until done. Repeat the same for other slices.
- Serve egg toast hot with ketchup.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...