MURG KABABS MUGHLAI RECIPE
500 gms Chicken (cut into pieces)
1 cup Cornflour
1 tsp Garlic (Lasun) juice
2 tblsp Curd (Dahi)
2 cups Clarified Butter (Ghee)
1 Cellophane Bag
1 tsp Ginger (Adrak) juice
1 tsp Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
How to make murg kababs mughlai:
- Soak chicken pieces in salt, garlic and ginger juice for 12 to 16
- Now put cornflour in the bag with little salt and black pepper.
- Add pieces of chicken removed from garlic juice and ginger and
- Shake the bag well with chicken, cornflour, salt and pepper in
- Heat the ghee in a pan.
- Then gradually add pieces of chicken and fry them till golden
brown on high flame.
- Continue frying till all the pieces are done.
- Server hot with green salad.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...