Rava Uttapam Recipe
Here's a delicious, simple uttapam recipe easy to
make. Learn how to make rava uttapam.
2 cup semolina (sooji)
1 cup sour curd (khatta dahi)
1 tsp salt (namak)
1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
3 onion (pyaj)
2 tomato (tamatar)
1 piece ginger (adrak)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
oil for cooking
1 tsp coriander leaves (dhania patti)
How to make suji uttapam:
- Mix dahi, namak and sooji with 1/2 cup water.
- Cover it and leave for 2 hours.
- Finely chop adrak, pyaj, hari mirch, tomato and dhania.
- Mix lal mirch in batter. If you do not want to add lal mirch
- Heat a non stick pan/tawa and spread 1 tbsp batter on it.
- Cook at low flame and grease it on the corners and turn it to
cook the other side.
- Serve it hot.
- If the batter sticks on a tawa, add little salt to the oil and
grease the corners so that uttapam will not stick on tawa.
- Cook it at low flame to make it tastier.