BLACK FOREST PIE RECIPE
Sweet and rich with chocolate, cream and almonds.
1 Pastry Shell (baked)
4 oz unsweetened Baking Chocolate
14 oz sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp Almond Extract
1 1/2 cup Whipping Cream (whipped)
21 oz can Cherry Pie Filling
How to make black forest pie:
- Melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk over low heat in pan.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine almond extract and stir well.
- Pour it into a bowl and let it cool completely.
- Beat it till it becomes smooth.
- Mix whipped cream.
- Place it into prepared pastry shell.
- Let it chill about 4 hours so that it is set.
- Serve it with the cherry pie filling.
- Garnish with toasted almonds.