Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe
Here's a nutritious, tempting snack recipe. Learn how to make hara bhara kabab.
2 potato (alu)
1 cup pea seeds (matar)
a piece ginger (adrak)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
few coriander leaves (dhania patti)
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1/4 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch)
1/2 tsp salt (namak)
oil for frying
How to make hara bhara kebab :
- Boil, peel and grate potato.
- Boil peas and strain.
- Make a fine paste of ginger and green chilies.
- Finely chop coriander.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and crackle cumin seeds.
- Now fry peas, ginger, green chilies paste, coriander, salt, and
black pepper powder.
- Mix properly and remove it from the gas.
- Add this to the potatoes mixture and make kababs of long shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all kababs in it until they turn
- Serve them hot.