BOONDI LADOO RECIPE
1 cup Besan
1 pinch Kesari
1 pinch Cardamom powder
1 tbsp Rice flour
1 pinch Baking Powder
1 tbsp Melon seeds
1 tbsp Broken Cashew nut
2 cups Oil Sugar
1 cup Water
How to make boondi laddu:
- Mix the flour, rice flour, baking powder and colour.
- Make a smooth thick batter. Heat the oil. Take the batter and
pour it over a sieve with round holes.
- Tap it gently with a spoon so that small balls of dough fall into
the oil. Make the balls and keep aside. Heat the sugar and water
till reaches 1/2 thread consistency.
- Mix in the kesari melon seed and cardamom powder and fried
boondies. When the mixture is still warm make into balls. Bondi
Ladoo are ready to be served
- If the mixture cools balls cannot be made as the sugar