250 gms Aloo (Potatoes)
2 tbsp Oil
1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
2 Green chillies
4-5 nos. Curry leaves
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
Salt To Taste
- Boil, peel and cube the potatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, slit green chillies, curry leaves, fry till the seeds start spluttering, add salt and turmeric powder and cubed aloo (potatoes)
- Add little water so that the aloo (potatoes) absorb the masala and simmer for 4-5 minutes till well blended.
- Serve the boil aloo ki sabzi hot with roti or paratha.
- For a different taste in aalu sabzi , you can substitute mustard seeds with cumin seeds.