- 2 cups boiled Rice
- 1/3rd cup Lemon Rice
- 6 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Black Mustard seeds
- Few curry leaves
- 3-4 green chilies
- Salt to taste
- 1/4th tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4th cup peanuts
How to make lemon rice:
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, allow to splutter.
- Add turmeric powder and peanuts, fry till brown.
- Now add green chilies, curry leaves, salt and fry for 2 minutes.
- Take it off from the flame and add lemon juice and mix well.
- Now add this to the boiled rice and mix well.Lemon rice is ready to be served.