- 250 gms fish washed, sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tsp methi seeds
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- A pinch turmeric powder
- Salt To Taste
- oil as required.
How to make indian fish curry:
- Marinate the fish in salt and turmeric powder for 15 minutes.
- Shallow fry the fish pieces, drain and keep aside.
- Grind the coriander leaves, garlic and green chillies.
- Heat oil, add masala paste and fry till the oil separates out.
- Add tomatoes, methi seeds and powder masalas and fry till the oil begins to float on top.
- Add about 1 cup water. Bring the gravy to a boil.
- Add the fish slices and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve fish curry hot.