Murgh afghani is a different version of tandoori chicken. In this recipe chicken is marinated with melon seeds and cashewnut paste.
- 1 Small whole Chicken
- 1 tbsp Magaz (Melon Seed) paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cashewnut paste
- 1 tbsp Khuskhus (Posto / Poppy seeds) paste
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp White pepper
- Salt To Taste
How to make chicken afgani:
- Clean the chicken and keep aside.
- Make a paste of all the ingredients and marinate the whole
chicken well with this. Keep marinated for four hours.
- Grill in a tandoor (charcoal grill) till golden.
- Serve the murgh afgani hot with onion rings.