Here is haldi wala doodh recipe. Haldi or turmeric is an indespensible part of Indian cooking. Most of the Indian dishes calls for haldi. Haldi has many health benefits. Kachi haldi has lots of healing properties. It has amazing anti inflammatory effects which is helpful when one gets injured or has fever, it is super helpful in cough and cold, it is very good for clear complexion and is even helpful during periods, pregnancy and digestive problems.
In India if you get hurt, if you have fever or if you have bad skin then kachi haldi ka doodh is the One Stop Solution. So lets learn haldi wala doodh kaise banaye.
It is a very simple drink. It is best consumed when hot. And what is more important is after drinking this milk just get into the bed and stay warm. In the morning you will feel fresh and relieved. Continue drinking this milk for a week or till the ailment goes away.
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 2″ inch Raw Turmeric (Kachi Haldi)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Sugar / Honey as per taste
Haldi Wala Doodh Kaise Banaye:
- Wash and peel the turmeric root. Grate it. Keep aside.
- Heat a pan and add the ghee. Then add the grated kachi haldi. Lower the flame and cook the haldi for a 1 min till the turmeric root releases its color and gets slightly cooked. Then add the milk and black pepper. Let it simmer for 5 – 6 mins till the milk gets frothy and slightly thick. Then add the sugar milk well.
- Strain it with a strainer and pour it in a glass / cup.
- Your hot haldi wala doodh is ready to be served.