Delicious ladyfinger cooked with curd and coconut.
3 1/2 cup ladyfinger
2 cup thick curd
1/2 cup grated coconut
3 dry red chilies
2 springs curry leaves
2 tsp oil
salt (namak) to taste
2 green chillies
How to make lady finger kichadi:
- Cut the lady finger in small round pieces.
- Deep fry ladyfinger in oil till crisp.
- Pound grated coconut; green chilies and mustard into a thick paste and keep it aside.
- Take oil in pan and over high flame season mustard, red chilli and curry leaves.
- Lower the flame, add curd and the ground ingredients and let it simmer for few minutes stirring continuously..
- Add fried lady finger and salt to it and remove from flame after it boils.
- Note: You can use Pavakkai (Bitter Gourd) instead of Ladies Finger as a variation)