Coco sandesh is one of the favorite and common sweet dish among kids. It is made from cottage cheese and powdered sugar, stuffed from melted chocolate and walnut almond mixture. Cooking time: 60 minutes.
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 chocolates (that can melt easily)
- 6 walnuts (halves)
- 8 almonds
How to make Chocolate Sandesh :
- In a bowl take grated paneer and knead it for 5 -6 minutes with the palm of your hand. It will make the paneer very soft and light.
- Now add powdered sugar and mix it properly with the kneaded paneer.
- Divide this mixture in two equal halves.
- Roast the almonds and walnuts for 1 minute in a pan.
- Cool it and grind it to a coarse mixture.
- Mix the nuts mixture to another white part.
- Microwave the chocolate pieces for a minute to melt them.
- Add this melted chocolate in the other part and mix properly.
- Make small sized balls of the chocolate part.
- Make a ball of the white part and flatten it in hand, then stuff the chocolate part in middle and cover the chocolate part with the white part, just as in stuffed parathas.
- Garnish with fine pista on top.
- Chill it and serve.