2 tblsp oil
250 gms gherkins (tindora)
2 tblsp jaggery grated
1 1/2 tsp cumin powder
Salt to taste
A pinch asafoetida (hing)
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
How to make tindora nu shaak :
- Wash, dry and slice the tindora thinly.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai, mix in mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- When it starts to crackle mix in tindora slices and stir fry on low heat up for 5-7 minutes.
- When cooked mix in all the masala and jaggery and stir fry on high flame heat up for 2-3 minutes.
- Take off from heat up when crunchy and serve hot.