Oil for frying
20 green chillies
1 cup yogurt
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1 cup string beans (chawli)
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1 1/2 cup cluster beans (gawar)
Salt to taste
How to make sukavni :
- Wash the vegetables and pat them dry.
- Make buttermilk by adding 1 cup water to the yogurt and churning it well.
- Soak these vegetables in the buttermilk and leave it for 1 or 2 days.
- Remove out and sun dry these vegetables.
- Deep-fry these vegetables just before serving.
- Remove and sprinkle with salt, coriander powder, cumin powder and red chilli powder.
- Serve hot.