Here is a ginger fruit punch recipe with fresh ginger and orange juice. Learn how to make ginger fruit punch.
- 3 oz 8-inch piece of fresh peeled and chopped Ginger (Adrak)
- 1 cup Sugar (Cheeni)
- 1 cup fresh Lemon Juice (Nimbu Ka Raas)
- 11/2 cup fresh Orange Juice (Santra Ka Raas)
- 3 cup Cold Water or Club Soda
How to make ginger fruit punch:
- Combine ginger, sugar and 1 cup of water in a heavy deep-pan and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into another pan and allow to cool.
- Now add lemon juice and orange juice and refrigerate until needed.
- Just before serving, add cold water or club soda and ice-cubes.