Here is the trending coffee recipe on the internet these days. This coffee has become a craze and has gone viral. Dalgona coffee is cold latte drink topped with sweet velvety coffee foam. It is served chilled. In India and Pakistan this coffee has been served for years as whipped coffee or beaten coffee. And today it is trending as a Korean beverage. so lets learn how to make dalgona coffee at home with just 3 ingredients.
- 2 tblsp Instant Coffee Powder (Bru / Nestle)
- 2 tblsp Granulated Sugar (Regular kitchen sugar)
- 2 tblsp Hot Water
- 2 – 3 tblsp Ice Cubes
- 1 cup Chilled Milk
- 1 tblsp Chocolate(optional)
How to make Dalgona coffee at home:
- Take instant coffee, suagr and hot water in a deep vessel and beat it vigorously with a beater or whisk it with an electrical whisker till the mixture turns light in color and frothy. The foam will look like soft peaks.
- Then in a glass add handful of ice cubes and pour chilled milk till 3/4 th.
- Layer the remaining space of the glass with the beaten frothy coffe foam.
- Garnish with grated chocolate or chocolate shavings.
- Serve it immediately.