Never heard of Cold Drink Milkshake … An unusual milkshake recipe. Here any cold drink like Thums Up or Pepsi is used to prepare this milkshake. The addition of cold drink to chilled mik increases the Zing factor this milkshake. It is can be prepared very quickly and served with almost any kind of snacks or Indian appetizers. Once you try it you would like to make it again and again. Lets learn how to make cold drink milkshake.
Serves : 2 – 3
Total Time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup Chilled Milk
- 500 ml chilled Thums Up / Pepsi / Fanta
- 4 – 5 Ice Cubes
- 1 tblsp Sugar
How to make cold drink milkshake:
- In a blender take chilled milk and sugar and blend it till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add the ice cubes. And blend for few seconds till the ice cubes get crushed.
- Now add a fresh bottle of Thums Up and immediately blend for few seconds. Ensure not to over pulse after adding the cold drink otherwise the fizz of the cold drink will escape and the zing from the cold drink will escape.
- Immediately pour it in a tall glass and serve.
- Enjoy this unusual milkshake.